From: Mark Price [mailto:markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:16 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] E-stick clutch

We had a mint condition 63 Classic four door in Uniontown, Pa back in
the 80's. One owner car that as the selling dealer we were still
replacing the lifetime warranty exhaust on for time to time! It had 43K
on it last time I saw it. I assume the woman has passed on, I don't know
what happened to the car.
  I drove it a few times. Very dissconcerting [god I wish I could
spell!] to drive! Just hit the gas and go! Take your foot of the gas and
shift!. The biggest misstake they made was using the large automatic
brake pedal! Everyone that ever drove that car almost put themselves
thru the window at least once going for the clutch pedal! If they'd have
used the small brake pedal that would not be able to be done as easily!
  My dad hated that car as he was the one that had to keep the E-stick
working. More that one time it blew it's load of oil everywhere and he
had to salvage it! He swore everytime that he wouldn't be able too, but
always did!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net