[AMC-List] 74 Gremlin fro sale $1350/obo

[AMC-List] 74 Gremlin fro sale $1350/obo

1974 Gremlin 232 auto, solid body original paint, interior is nice, car runs
and drives. Straight body. 1350.00 or best offer. I would consider other
AMC's to trade especially a Hornet hatch or wagon or a Rebel 2dr, or wagon.
Antique or other trades also considered. Chris, javelinjunki@xxxxxxxxx  I am
in Northern New Mexico (505)
anyone interested in the Gremlin give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx