[AMC-List] gas tank wanted 74 AMX

 NEED: NOS or Reproduction fuel tank-1974 AMX 618-234-7272 Ginger Miller
bellcity@xxxxxxxx   618-236-3314
====================================
Anyone with a fuel tank fro sale give them a shout above thanks. I highly
recommend Gas Tank Renu on my VENDORS LIST if your tank is fixable. For
abour $350-$400 they will recoat it, seal it and warranty it. And a used
tank will set one back $250-$500 anyhows and if you get one, you have to
remember it has had chemicals stored in it for decades, so might be same as
what you have, so consider Gas Tank Renu. As for reproductions, none
available. I asked about the possibility of having a run of them done for
the 68-70 AMX and Javelin several yerars ago and this was the reply I got:

"Typically it takes a 600 tank order for something that is not in
production.
Sometimes all they would require is a sample tank to produce them if it is
something they want to add to the line. I sent an email to the R&D
department at the manufacturer. He is on vacation until July 13th. As soon
as we hear something, we will get back to you. Thanks for your inquiry."

Total coast? $210,000. Try Gas Tank Renu.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx