[AMC-List] chrome valve cover wanted

We Are Looking For A Chrome Valve Cover For Our 1976 Pacer with A 258 C.I.D.
Six Cylinder . The Ones We Have Found Are Not The Same{ e-Bay, J.C. Whitney,
Jeg's }.We Would Appreciate any Help Locating It. Thank You Very Much. God
Bless , Bruce & Judy Foster judbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Day Time # 1-800-339-6341
Ask For Bruce Night # 207-743-2469
===============================
anyone wishing to comment please feel free to. *Note I bought a set of V8
chrome valve covers off ebay a year ago for something like $24. They were
pieces of sheet. Obviously not intended to take tempchanges from heat/cold,
they started rusting......AFTER 2 MONTHS!!!! I sold the car so don't matter,
but those chrome ones on ebay suck. While not chrome, I bought a aluminum
258 one for my 82 Eagle from Jeff Kennedy at Kennedy American for something
like $90 or so, and it looks great and fits great and well, will never rust!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx