Re: [AMC-List] Happy December

We had a morning at 64'F on the Pa.-N.J. border with high winds.  Too
bad I head west going home or maybe I could have opened all four doors
and sailed home! ;-)

I can't wait until we have some snow to take the Eagle out, before they
slop up the roads with car-rusting, er uh snow-melting spray.  I've got
a small parking lot down the block from my house to play in before they
plow.

Russ from Pa.
1988 Eagle Wagon