[AMC-List] Cams on clearance

I was looking thru the clearance section on Summitt's site last night and they have some six cylinder cams listed. Not real sure of what anyone may be building or looking for, I thought I would mention them. I think they listed them as Jeep, but it was late and I don't remember for sure, just go to the Clearance area and look thru the engine stuff.
They were $97.50 ea down from $117.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net