[AMC-List] (no subject)

Hey Gang,
Here is the link to my e-bay which I just listed calendars if anyone is
interested.

This first one is for Dealerships of the Past 2007 Calendars,
THANKS to Eddie Stakes!  Yours will be coming soon!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130054562298&rd=1,1

This one is the reissue of the Detroit AMC Graveyard Calendars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130054562281&rd=1,1

I have the pages ready for 3 more, I just do not have the cover together yet
to list them, but I have one of Field of Gremlin Dreams (from MI);
Somewhere in VA (non-AMC) and
Trucks Somewhere in VA (non AMC)   I will list soon.  IF you buy and want
dates put on the calendars, I will add 10 or so dates to your calendar for
no charge, just let me know you are from the list!

This weekend I will re-up the e-bay t-shirts, and hats and some cars, so IF
you're looking, watch out.

I am also planning to start sending this info to clubs, for the calendars
with club event and show dates available, also available with club car pics
in place.  I also have had the plan to offer t-shirts, coffee mugs, hats,
and much other to the clubs for treasury sales w/no inventory needed (I do
all the work, you get the $$$).  Have them contact me if interested.

I have also made up custom shirts,  for events in the past and will do more
as needed.  I have the resources here and can do.

AND The Rambler Rescue Booklets are available to whoever wants it and
whoever wants to be a part of it.  Spread the word!

Richard

Richard Estermyer
PhotoGraphics
6235 S. Mohawk Avenue