[AMC-List] Fw: TKO NOTICE: eBay Auction(s) Cancelled

[AMC-List] Fw: TKO NOTICE: eBay Auction(s) Cancelled

Aww, poor puddie tat fall down go boom. This was one of a whole series of
those 'scammerfest' auctions I mentioned yesterday, I went and dropped $1.4
million in bids on them. Like the Men's Club or Rick's Gentlemans Club here
in Houston, my "credit limit" has been increased. With ebay I can bid up to
$99 million now as I am rich man, bwahaha. Always good to have the valets
park my American Motors vehicle out front of the strip club, btumakes it
hard for me to escape out back door. But the notice below is something
commonly sent out by ebay when you bid on a fraud auction, in this case,
most, if not all of those I mentioned in the scammerfest post yesterday.

That possibly had to be one of the biggest dumbazz scammers out there,
putting up 'test' auctions to see if he had actually comprimised (ie:
STOLEN) other ebayers user ID and passwords! "This is a test auction, do not
bid" was the text. So I bid and bid again. Not that I had the money to back
it up, it is more like AMC Enron here. But knowing ebay had already been
alerted to these scam auctions, I figured what the hell, it was better than
looking at a photo of Britney Spears getting out of a limo anyhows.

There is some good advise from ebay below ya'll might want to read. It was
not too long ago you know that not one, but FOUR real AMCers, here and on
the forum.net fell for that Buy It Now AMX for $4500, so the scammer made
$18K in one day. Paypallled/electronically transferred the funds thinking
they were getting best damned deal out there. Thet got deal all right, so
read the notice below on how to protect one's self as this not only applies
to ebay, but all sorts of things from Amazon, Wachovia Bank, Chase Bank
giving you a $20 reward, credit union emails, you name it, scammers need
Christmas money too..ho ho ho...
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825