[AMC-List] 196 sending unit location

Hi, Johnny:

The location of the sending unit is in the head next to the water outlet hose, where it clamps onto the head.  There should be a threaded hole there for the sender.

I really like the dress-up job you've done on this engine.  I've got a '62 Classic wagon engine disassembled and have dropped off just about every piece that can be powder coated and now have them all back.  Once I find a source for hardened valve seats, I'll get the engine back together.

- Justin