[AMC-List] AMC INK

HMM this month features a 1968-1970 AMX Buyers Guide
written by Daniel Strohl.   The featured car is a
Mossport Green 70 AMX from Littleton, C0 with a green
corduroy interior.

Why a Mossport Green with green interior car was used
I don't know.  I have a Mossport Green with green
vinyl interior Mark Donohue Javelin and that interior
just doesn't do it for me, so don't flame me.

Eddie Stakes and Jeff Barfield are mentioned as
information sources.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA