Re: [AMC-List] AMC Progress

The cut on the cam gears is what spins the dist. How easy is that to change?
Sure you can change things around, to spin it the other way, but at the end of the day you've spent a lot of money for a little problem. Suckey as it is, it's cheaper to buy a rebuilt distributor.
 You could build a gear drive setup for the cam with no idler. That would spin the cam backwards, then you need a new cam profile and gears to match. Easy fix, I'll whip one of those up this evening, should be ready to ship out first thing in the morning!
   I'd try to track down a rebuilder and see if I could sneak the source of their units out of them. Sometimes some careful snooping and reading between the lines can lead you to sources for this kind of stuff.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net