[AMC-List] Transmission Interchange..

Greetings Group...

I have just spent the forth day doing an 'easy change' placing a 232 Transmission from 1970 into a 1965 American with a 196.
Easy Change...almost...
I was told it was a drop and do...
Except...
I had to change the input shaft and the shaft the oil pump mounts to so the Torque converter would fit...
This is because the torque converter from the 196 would not fit the splines on the 232's tranny...Changed the bell housings and tried the 232 torque converter and...the bell housing would not allow the transmission to 'go in'..it hit the cowl with the engine lowered in the rear.
So...changed the two shafts in the front of the trans and...put the 196 torque converter on it and the original bell housing (from the 196) and...
AL-Ley-Leu-YA!!  IT FIT INTO THE CAR...and every thing lined up nicely..
Everything, that is, except...
The YOKE.
The Yoke from the 196 does not go into the 232's tailshaft.
Seems the 232's yoke did fit the 196's tranny (strange, isn 't it??  Same with the torque convertor..the 232's fit the 196 but not vice versa)...

Any Ideas short of cutting and inventing a new driveshift with a larger Yoke??
What Yoke will fit this which has a small Universal Joint but splines which fit the 232 transmission??

Anyone Know??  Or does this monster not exist??
And..if anyone knows...does anyone have one??  (the SmallUJoint Yoke which fits 232 splines, that is)

Thanks,
Jerijan