[AMC-List] '65 American For Sale

Regretably, have to sell my car. 65 American convert.  I am second
owner, garage kept entire life.  Car is in great condition and is a
very nice driver.  Will be taking more pics in next few days.  An older
pic here:

http://www.freewebs.com/amcofmemphis/jamesamerican.jpg

I have since acquired the missing side trim (at the very rear) and also
have wire wheel covers for it.  232 auto.  interior is in suburb
condition.  new top.  Only current flaws are the speedo clicks some and
the radio does not function.

Please pass around info if you know someone looking for a very nice
fairly uncommon car.

I seek $7500- for the car.

thanks in advance.

OK, flame away!!!!