Re: [AMC-List] Blasphemy

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Jim Boone wrote:

> Non-AMC powered cars has been and still is a subject that brings out very
> vocal opinions.

Agreed.

> At least it's in the family, or you can make that argument
> anyway.

At least it's not as freakin' BORING!!! Sheesh -- if someone
stuck a flathead ford in an old Nash, or a Ford inline six in
an American, or a Porshe engine in a Spirit, it would at least
show some creativity and initiative. 350's are dull, dull,
dull. Fine motor, but common as white bread at walfarts.