Re: [AMC-List] Blasphemy

<snip>
The Mopar Hemi's are getting plentiful in the junkyard - at least the 5.7's.
The 6.1L - 425 HP versions are still scarce and pricey, but for a driver, the smaller one would surely liven up an American.  It would offer power,reliability, driveability, and wouldn't be a GM!  So, if you must do a swap,then think about using this combo.

Just a thought from my overactive mind...

Jim Boone
Mims, FL
<snip>

Richard Payne in Las Vegas is doing a 5.7 Hemi swap to a '72 Javelin he rescued from the crusher. For those who don't frequent Brandon's AMC Forum, the project has been chronicled in a 7 page thread. It is very modified and should be quite the screamer once it's finished.

http://www.amcforums.com/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1119625822

Ross Blair
69 BBO Javelin 390
Ottawa, Ont.