Re: [AMC-List] AMC Progress (Parts Availability)

Re: [AMC-List] AMC Progress (Parts Availability)

On parts availability I needed a rear brake body to rear end rubber
brake hose for a 79 Concord and told it was not available. But the hose
for my 74 Hornet was available. They are slightly different and the 74
hose with some minor mounting bracket bending can be made to fit.
"Doc"