Re: [AMC-List] Weird non-running issue on '82 Jeep CJ

Re: [AMC-List] Weird non-running issue on '82 Jeep CJ

Yeah, Why replace what ain't wurn out yet!
I too tememebr when they started puttin corn squeezins in the gas!
They used to put little ears of corn stickers on the pumps!
Stuff screwed up a lot of carbs when it first came out and started loosinin up all the varnish!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net