Re: [AMC-List] Trans for 72 232 six

Where are you?
I've got a 73 904 that is free to good or any home!
60K on it, but I'd rebuild as it was slow to engage when I tried to move the car before I parted it out. May have just been low fluid level too as I could not check it well where the car was sitting on a slope.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net