[AMC-List] speedo problem, sterring wheel help

[AMC-List] speedo problem, sterring wheel help

Greetings Listers,
I missed out on the speedo fix by Dan Curtis, I went to the archives and couldn't find it. I have a speedo problem on the 64 classic, It goes 0-120 as you are driving along, new cable installed same problem, cable greased same problem.
Also want to put a smaller steering wheel on the 65 Marlin, I contacted Grant Wheels and they said they had nothing that worked.
As alway, all help is appreciated.

Bargain Bob Petersen-Fond du Lac Wis
AMC Car Collector-65Marlin, 64 Classic, 75 Pacer