Re: [AMC-List] 62 classic project

" From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" i am wanting to put power steering in my 62 classic. anybody know what power steering box would be closest to bolting up to the original steering box mounts?

a saginaw 605 from a chevy vega should bolt right on to the manual box
pattern.  if you can score one of the infamous ps adapter plates, any
garden variety saginaw 700-series will bolt on.