Re: [AMC-List] Question on AC pumps

" From: Don Johnson <donjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" The AC pump on an AMC V8 can obviously be mounted in a number of positions, ie. vertical, horizontal left and right.
" Can anyone tell me if the oil quantity needs to be changed if you mount a normally vertical pump in the horizontal position.
" Are there any other considerations?
" Any help would be appreciated.

i can't answer your oil question, but - why are you sticking with the
york compressor?  a modern sanden is much more compact and efficient,
and takes only about 1/3 the hp to work.

they've been used with both r12 and r134.

you can get the brackets from a late grand wag 360.