Re: [AMC-List] Disc rear interchanges/Was/Re: speaking of carburetors

Re: [AMC-List] Disc rear interchanges/Was/Re: speaking of carburetors

I'm not sure what this is the answer "A:" to...  I was just stating what wheels fit on my Eagle in regard to bolt pattern and offset although I didn't make that clear.  I'm not clear as to how the position the leaf springs (over or under the axle) would affect the position of the wheels where flares would make a difference.

Russell