[AMC-List] 79 Pacer Wagon Limited

For Tom Benvie

Joe Fulton suggested I contact you to see if you might have the number of
79/80 Pacer Wagon Limited that were produced. All of my sources bunch the
Limiteds with the regular wagons. Is it possible that you might have a break out
of the Limiteds. I'm assuming that whatever number that was produced for 79
also  includes those that were titled for 80.
Thanks for any possible help. (Your address at _tbenvie@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:tbenvie@xxxxxxxxx)  was refused and returned)

Nolan  Dehner
Nor Cal AMCs