Re: [AMC-List] Possible carb for a six?

" From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Yeah, I thought so, The OMC means it is for a boat, which means no
" emissions, no add on crap, the right bolt pattern for a AMC six 2
" bbl manifold, looked like an electric choke too.  I know some of the
" Roachfest carbs have a heavy loyal following.  Hotrod parts are
" probably easy to get.

up here there's a racing class where stock-carb 2bbl chevy 350s are
the rule.  the cheat is that there were some really big 2bbls on olds
455s...

" The orignal Cubic inches it feed are right on the money for 232 and
" 199's so I figured I'd throw it out there.  I'm not endorcing it or
" anything.

it would be an interesting experiment!