From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nick ALFANO
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 1:58 PM
To: amc list
Subject: [AMC-List] Mustang suspension

With the set up I am working on, it will be fully contained replacement
suspension kit for AMC, cross-member and all.  Rack will be mounted to
the cross-member.  No more steering box, heavy springs, weak bushing,
center link, hard to find/expensive brake units etc.  I plan to have
this as a bolt in unit.  You remove your existing cross-member, control
arms, center link, tie rod ends, steering box, strut rods, coil spring,
idler arm, spindles, brake set up etc and bolt in this new cross-member
with a rack and pinion, tubular control arms, coil over shocks (optional
air ride) and trick brake set up and you are ready to go.  I should then
be able to adapt the original set up to fit most of our cars.  Like
stated before, my goal is to have this ready for next summer.
 Hopefully early spring.

Why settle for a few upgrades that will end up costing more in the long
run and still not be as good.  A decent brake set up will cost you
$1000-1500 by itself.  This suspension kit will bring the ride and
handling of your 30+ year old AMC into 2007 quality.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends