[AMC-List] big ugly

Mike; You say potahto, I say potayto. Yeah I meant the
SILL plate. Sometimes I type so fast the smoke makes
my eyes cloud up.
The one picture showed some rust issues by the front
of the plate. Seeing as it is 40 plus year old car and
the PO didn't do a bang up paint job he might have
skimped on the rust removal.
Have you tried to buff out the paint and see what it
looks like. It has some shine to it so it looks good
enough to concentrate on the mechanicals and bugs.
You gotta love them fins. I prefer the '59 (let the
big fins fly) but 61 was the last year for the
prominent fins. 62 only hic-cupped a set of fins and
by 63 they were gone completely.
I wonder what a set of 60 DeSoto fins would look like
on my AMX. Hmmmm......Russ