[AMC-List] 78 AMC Matador 4dr For Sale, Weare NH - $1450

Please don't hit reply; it's not mine -- I'm just passing it along.

Date: 2006-10-28, 2:24PM EDT
78 AMC Matador 4dr - $1450

I'll post some pics when it stops raining. 83,000 miles, grew up in Florida
so not much rust. Drive anywhere condition.360 motor runs excellent.
Interior is original and in real god shape. Exterior is good, had an
economy respray a few years ago, several small filled dents are visible to
the critical eye. Chrome is good. three of Power windows work, drivers rear
does not. 603-529-4781. I would consider trade for an F250,(or equivelent)
presently running and inspected.

	sale-226984850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	<mailto:sale-226984850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=68_Rebel>

From: http://nh.craigslist.org/car/226984850.html

	(Note: photos on the CraigsList page...)