[AMC-List] 68 AMX For Sale, Pullman WA, $6500

Please don't hit reply; it's not mine -- I'm just passing it along.

Date: 2006-10-28, 4:46PM PDT
Very Rare 4spd Muscle Car!!! 1968 AMX - $6500 (Pullman WA)

Specs:

Year: 1968
Make: AMC
Model: AMX (American Motors Experimental)
Trans: 4 speed manual
Engine: AMC 401

This is one of a few remaining AMX's left. The car came from califonia and
is virtually rust free with the exception of a small rust spot in the
passenger wheel well lip. The motor was extremely strong when it was parked
and was supposed to have a lot of money put into it. The car drove great
right up until I started tearing it apart about 4 years ago. Unfortunately
I ran out of time and money and I regretfully have to sell. There is a ton
of information that I can share about this car, the history of AMX's and
help with sourcing parts. Please feel free to send me an email or give me a
call at 509.432.6681. I am asking $6500 obo or possible trade for a daily
driver vehicle (Honda, Toyota, or?).

	sale-227112721@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	<mailto:sale-227112721@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=68_Rebel>

From: http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/227112721.html

	(Note: Four photos on the CraigsList page...)