Re: [AMC-List] big ugly

Thanks for the email Russ!

Sull plate?  Sorry, I'm a GM guy just delving into my 1st AMC.  We have
sill plates on the floor where the door shuts.  Is that what you're
referring to?
I'll be removing the seats and carpet for inspection, and a new carpet.

I want to just get the car going, and have plans to replace the entire
brake system.  Maybe I should start researching your suggestion.   Would
you have any good pointers as to where to find these used parts?  Like I
said, I'm brand new to the AMC world.  :-)

As for the body condition, while there most certainly is some hidden
sins under that poor paint job, the body and floor boards are
surprisingly solild.  The fenders and quarters appear to only have bondo
on the bottoms.  No surprise.  The frame needs some work though.

Thanks!
Mike

--
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, Than live my
  life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. -Blaise Pascal

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
  Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
  Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6