[AMC-List] CJ-10 starter

I that's a Nissan SD33 diesel engine. Found this on a message board:

Re: Need oil dipstick for Jeep CJ10 Deisel
It is the Nissan SD33 diesel. Some one took the oil dipstick. It's a
military surplus aircraft tow tug. It only has 2 wheel drive but AMC put
a TF727 trans with NP208 t-case.
It uses the transfer case for a lower gear. (no access from the jeep
inside)
It is supposed to have some sort of "block" installed to keep it from
entering 3rd gear. With the low range transfer it is supposed to have a
40 ton tow capacity.
I plan to drive it, if I can get more than 15 MPH.
(link to original message:
http://www.partsmike.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3057)