[AMC-List] NYC to Dover in "new" 982 Jeep Truck -- anyone along the way?

[AMC-List] NYC to Dover in "new" 982 Jeep Truck -- anyone along the way?

I don't expect any problems after discussing my "new" J-10's condition
with the owner, but you never know! I'm only taking my Leatherman with
me. Thought about taking a small tool kit, but I doubt there's much I
could do, and you always seem to have brought everything except what you
need when you do.

Anyone on here that's between New York City and Delaware along I-95, or
in close proximity? If you don't mind, I'd like a phone number just in
case! My wife's going with me "for the ride". We will both have our cell
phones. It's only a three hour drive, but I expect to take it easy and
take four hours since it's an unfamiliar vehicle. No point in pushing
it! But it's a long walk...