[AMC-List] overdrive

i saw something about overdrives. i didnt have time to read. if someone is looking for an overdrive set up, i have a T-89/R-10 o/d set up with torque tube mount on it for a v8 rambler. it is newly rebuilt. i have access to the governor and sollenoid if they are also needed. i am only able to get online for about 30 min at a time so i dont really have time to read the amc list. if there was someone looking for a setup like this, email me directly. das24rules@xxxxxxxxx and i will be more than happy to send pics and work with.

  anybody on the list know anyone who needs this setup keep me in mind? i am looking for a place for this to go. as it is just sitting in my garage. no rust on anything yet as it has all been coated. would like to see it get used before it does rust.

  dave stohler
  camp taji iraq