Re: [AMC-List] my 62 classic project (rear suspension for torque tube ca

Re: [AMC-List] my 62 classic project (rear suspension for torque tube car)

For truck arm components without the "bling" go here!
http://www.stockcarproducts.com/
Look under rear suspension, 51" long arms for less than $230.
Should be plenty stout enough, come in both ball end and rubber bushed.
I don't know, but would shop around, I bet you can get some deals on this stuff!
How many circle track cars last for more than a year or two?
I know if I ever open driveline a torque tube car this is the route I'll be taking!
It closely mimics the original setup.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net