Re: [AMC-List] TRUCKS.SUV's...etc

You'll never get reamed for an opinion here, but will get "rebuttals"!!
;>

You are correct, this is getting a bit off topic. But most of us do
drive other vehicles. I believe in choices too, but INTELLIGENT ones
should be made. I had a slower car in front of me over the weekend, and
kept a reasonable (2-3 car length) distance between us @ 65 mph. there
was an idiot traveling alone in a Navigator or Expedition eating my
bumper for about five miles before I could easily move over. He wouldn't
have been doing that, or rather would have been less likely to, if he'd
had an equal size or smaller vehicle. To many people in metropolitan
areas use the big vehicles to intimidate others, who in turn consider
larger ones because they no longer feel safe in their small or mid sized
vehicles. THAT is a problem! No so much in rural areas, but drive in
cities!

That being said, I'll try not to comment further on this thread. I'm not
going to ask it to be dropped, I think it will peter out in due time,
especially if I keep my "hands" out of it (since I sem to be the main
instigator here...).