[AMC-List] December 2006 Hot Rod magazine

[AMC-List] December 2006 Hot Rod magazine

If you get this magazine look at the "World of Hot Rod"
article on page 144. There is a photo of a really pretty
70 Rebel Machine. Awesome !

Also look in the photo above that one, at the two Aussie imported
cars. Tell me the car in the background doesn't have rear quarters
patterned directly off of an AMC Matador !!! They look so close it's
uncanny. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo, yeah right.

Armand