[AMC-List] Progress! Pain!

Progress finally!
I have today finished the trough area rebuild of the passenger side of the convertible!
I am now suffering the consequences of doing to much when I shouldn't. Three months ago I had maybe 2-3 hours work left on that trough area. So since I've finally gotten pretty mobile I started to carefully work on the remaining details. I ground down and cleaned up the previous work, then yesterday and today I welded in the remaining pieces and the only thing needed is to drill a few drain holes.
  I'm quite happy with the outcome. I will take a few pics over the weekend and try and get them posted. It feels good to get something done.
   I hope my pains are temporary as if this is a sign of things to come?????????

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net