Re: [AMC-List] Was AMBOS and EPA/DOT

Andrew Said:

i'd like to see an exemption for tradesmen -
contractors, plumbers,
electricians, etc - but not for all small owner
businesses - lawyers
or realtors for example.  give folks who -need- a work
truck a break.

Owwwwwww. I'm gonna tell on yoooooooouuuu.

That's discrimination.  We can't have any
discrimination among trade groups.  This is America.
Just try excluding lawyers from anything, especially
any kind of perk.  And realtors?  Surely you jest.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA