Re: [AMC-List] AMC 15 inch wheels

" From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" One other note about wheels.  The older AMC 15-inch
" wheels made prior to the disk brake era will not fit
" the more modern AMCs with disk brakes.  The center hub
" on disk brake cars is too large for these old wheels.
"
" Example:  15-inch wheels from a 63 Rambler Classic
" will not fit on a 76 Hornet or 77 Gremlin.

my '67 marlin - all drums - had the large hubs too, but my '66 and '68
americans don't.