Re: [AMC-List] Carter carb search

SNIP
These carbs "typical" for motor or only off Jeeps???
SNIP
I knew these things had been around for awhile but
had forgotten for how long. A quick yahoo search
indicates that they were used as far back as 1932
on Chevrolets. I wonder what other makes used them
too? Not that it is important but some times useless
history is at least interesting. Another reference
source I have is a listing of some 4000 + names of
automobiles manufactured in the USA and Canada
starting with dates in the late 1800's. I have always
wondered what it would be like to drive off in a
blue Funk!
John.