[AMC-List] Clutches

I once installed a HD clutch / pressure plate into my
'65 Plymouth Valient 100 post coupe.

I'll never run a HD pressure plate again unless
I've hydraulics - my leg would start shaking
waiting for the lights to turn Green @~!

    =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe

" From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Ram is still a good choice for clutches AFAIK. Centerforce has been
"
getting a bad rap lately. For a clutch setup the news I have heard is
"
ask for a clutch for a 77 jeep CJ with a 3 speed and your good to go!
" I
looked on up and it comes out to either a 10.4 or 10.5" depending "
on
clutch manufacturer and 10 X 1 1/16" spline, should be right on " the
money!

any late-'70s amc/jeep with 3sp; they're all t150s - tremec-made ford
toploaders.  amc ran out the last few t14s in '75-6 gremlins.  most
'75s
and definitely by '76 all the other lines used the t150.

dave'll also want the t150 input shaft pilot bushing.  it's the only
amc with a 0.670" bore.
______