[AMC-List] AMC T-shirt

Russ;

Yes, I can do a ghose image of the AMC logo.  I've sold several Marlin shirts on e-bay, consisting of the Marlin logo on the front pocket area, and the Marlin script in chrome on the back.  I can do just about anything you can think of for the AMC community.  I've done several shirts for the South West AMC Club, with the club logo on the back, and a flag that fits on the window with the logo.  I've also done a pretty interesting design (ask Eddie Stakes) with Dick Teague's face in the center, surrounded by several of his designs around him, including the Marlin, AMX, Tarpon, and a few others.  I do need to get the word out to the AMC clubs what I can offer.

Thank you for asking, Russ.

Kenny