Re: [AMC-List] 1953 2 door SEDAN NASH Airflite for sale

A: I tried to find some pics of this car (google was no help this time) but
thought I'd point out the "new" Chrysler Airflite.
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=car.php&carnum=1627

From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] 1953 2 door SEDAN NASH Airflite for sale
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx

Located in central Illinois. Rare 2 door sedan..NOT
hardtop. 1953 Nash Airflite., No engine/trans. NEAT
hot rod project,swap onto newer frame for a full on
custom!!Good doors,1/4 panels,etc. Needs floor repair.
$350. Had to move out of garage to re-do garage. NOW
paying storage on this!! MUST move! Please contact
direct. Thanks,Joe. 309-338-3210(cell)