[AMC-List] Free 258 Must Go

Posted to the AMX files and Bart's list and also to the E-mail provided
to the person looking for the engine in N.Y. City. No response. Next
saturday it goes to the dump if no respond from anyone. Might keep it
till the end of the month depending on my son's work schedule if I hear
from someone who really need's it. In reality next saturday it must go.
All junk in my storage room goes as my son has his bosses truck to haul
all of it out. As I am disabled and on SS disability I have to cut back
and cannot no longer to pay the storage. Davis all parts promised are
still yours and will be or are in my garage at my hone..
 "Doc"