[AMC-List] To Jim Blair - Chrysler transmissions... and my favorite...

[AMC-List] To Jim Blair - Chrysler transmissions... and my favorite...

A: Sad to say, but I have found out it ain't so. The LR runs a ZF trans
behind the 4.0/4.4 Buick based engines. The pan shape is similar to the
200R4 (I couldn't find a filter kit listed for it at NAPA so we looked at
trans pan outlines to compare) I got a picture of the bell on one, but can't
tell from it if the pattern is still nailhead or not, but it looks close.

Mark wrote:
Interesting note on the 200R4 deing made or adapted to the nailhead pattern.
Now to find one! No dealers around here for Rangerover at all!
Anyone know how I'd locate details on getting  my grubby little fingers on
one!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net

---- Jim Blair <carnuck1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
	 	PS: I'm passing this on to the AMC-list, FSJ-lists and others as well
because they mostly run Mopar trannies as well. (that's why other info not
pertaining to stroked AMC 6 cyls) We have been trying to work out a
reasonably low buck "bolt in" overdrive, especially for FSJs where 1-2 mpg
equals 10-20% increase in fuel economy!