Re: [AMC-List] What type of AT does a Gladiator have?

Re: [AMC-List] What type of AT does a Gladiator have?

Howabout-------

-a Borg-Warner AS-8F, available from 1962 to 1965 behind the Tornado
230.

I remember seeing one of these engines stuffed into a Simca Roadster
inside

the radiator repair shop in behind Bobby Hines's house in Holcomb N.Y.
some

time in the middle 60's. I wonder what ever happened to it?

Those were the days when you could do things like this with out running
afoul

of some ill-conceived and implemented smog law.

John