[AMC-List] Free 79 258 Outside N.Y. City

[AMC-List] Free 79 258 Outside N.Y. City

It's been 4-5 days that I offered the free 258 located outside N.Y city.
I even e-mailed the person that was looking for one but with no reply. I
am going with my son to the rented storage room tomorrow to see what is
still there. I'll post tomorrow what is for sale or probably most likely
free to be picked up only. By the end of the month anything still in
there will go to the dump, the 258 included. I hate to send parts to the
dump but I need the 113$ a month to spend on my yellow cars body work
this winter. No Hornet parts are in there that are for sale.
"Doc"