Re: [AMC-List] '65 american vs. city [was: 71 AMX 401, 4spd for sale]

Re: [AMC-List] '65 american vs. city [was: 71 AMX 401, 4spd for sale]

Yeah!
I hope it is not going to cause him to much trouble at home.
Does that technically leave the 66 safe?
You said at one time you could keep one unlicensed vehicle.
Now to figure out what/when/how to go from here.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net