[AMC-List] 68 javelin wanted: headers, red interior, misc

[AMC-List] 68 javelin wanted: headers, red interior, misc

Hello, I'm looking for a few parts for my 68 javelin sst. 1st headers that
will fit in with out doubt in it's engine bay. Either bolted too a 360-401 i
due not have a sway bar so it's a strait shot. 2nd red interior just let me
know what you have. 3rd a nice front and rear bumper 4th Positraction rear
end 5th a rust free driver side front fender. I need to now whats a fair
price for a complete re-builder with 4bbr carb dog leg heads 401 ? thanks
also Ed thanks for this great amc site Harold nash126@xxxxxxxxxxx
anyone that can help out Harold give him a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx