Re: [AMC-List] 287/327 Piston Heights

Found this on WPS.com and a parts place.
piston pin .9310
bore 4"
Height 4 bbl .938
Stock 2bbl .890 doing this conversion by math
replacement 2 bbl .874
The .874 compression heigth piston seems to be the only game in town and runs $340-400 plus per set.
Now can an alternative be found?
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net