[AMC-List] Rambler Rescue Patrol -- Update

[AMC-List] Rambler Rescue Patrol -- Update

Hey Gang,
Just wanted to let you know that the layout is complete for the Rambler
Rescue Patrol booklet.  I have 16 contacts in 14 states represented.  There
is pleanty of room for more.

This was prompted with the request for someone from WA in the list.  This is
exactly for that.  Not just to help out, but for any type of contact of
questions, knowledge, etc.  Just an AMC contact person anywhere.  The list
responded quickly, though, also a good thing about our group.

Hopefully I can make contact with the clubs now to see if more want to be
added.  It is available for the asking, and is updated as they come in.  I
have a group of e-mails of all in the book and they get the updates as
produced, automatically.

It is ready to print out or keep on the computer.  IF you want to print out
a 2 sided booklet, I have that available also (but new names come and
changes necessary).  So that format would be good before a trip.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you posted and see if anyone has a suggestion
for more ways to promote it and grow it.

Also, getting info about an 1983 Eagle 2 door here in MI.  I will spread the
word once I have it.

Have a GREAT week, and don't let these talks of SNOW flurries bother you too
much!
Blessings
Richard

Richard Estermyer